Tuesday, August 21, 2012

To the Readers:

Hello everyone! Welcome to Collegely!
My name is Kelci Carter, and I am 19 year old in Small Town, USA. I live in a family of four plus a weinerdog named Scooter. I am a college student, and I work the max hours a part time employee is allowed at a locally owned bank in the accounting department.
Just so you know a little about me, I have brown hair and hazel eyes. I stand just over an amazing height of five feet. And just in case you were wondering, my bra size is a 34A. I'm really just your average young adult. My favorite colors are pink & turquoise. I'm a music junkie. Some of my favorite bands are Shinedown, 3DoorsDown, and Halestorm, but I'm in love with Keith Urban, and I'd probably kill to get to see AC/DC in concert. Oh, was that not average? Well... I also love Usher, Train, Bruno Marz, Maroon 5, and Carly Rae Jepsen. I like a lot of modern country music too though.
I drive the prettiest little mustang. She is a fox body LX convertible. The top and interior are both factory black, and the car itself is a turqoise color by the name of Reef Blue. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect car. I'll say more on that later.
I'm a bit of an artist. Ive liked to draw since I was small, I even took classes with a pro for a little while. I read alot of manga, and I watch a little anime, so I really enjoy drawing in that style. I read alot of books. I find that I really enjoy most of the amazon books that I find for $0.99 or a little more. I highly recomend trying them. I'm a craft-a-holic. I love to take pictures and then scrapbook them. I make wreaths, and flower hair pins/magnets. I can also sew.
I am in fact single at the moment, I am talking to someone, but I have been single for a year after ending a 3-year relationship with a guy I dated all the way through my highschool years. Typical girl of me, I'm a total romantic. I have several close friends, one who stayed home for college as well, and the other two both went off for school. Last year was tough of us, but this year we are all determined to do better at staying in touch.
So as you can see, I'm alot like you. I may have differend hobbies and interests, but the premises is alot the same. This blog is for me, but also for you because I know how it feels to think you are walking through something alone. Its really hard and kinda scary to be thrown out of highschool to be all on your own, and though our situations are probably slightly different, I hope this blog will help someone with similar situations as me. I look forward to talking with everyone again soon!
Your average 19-year-old
Kelci

No comments:

Post a Comment